Vinyl House numbers for your Door

This blog has been a bit neglected as of late.  But, I've still been busy creating.  Here's one of my latest creations that has been popular at my Etsy shop.

House and apartments numbers are commonly placed on the door over in Europe but for reasons beyond me, we traditionally land ours on the curb.  This is way more fun!  My vinyl version is easily applied and comes in your choice of color. (white, black, beige, chocolate brown, nutmeg brown, navy blue, red, apple green, pink, lavender, purple, orange, and sky blue. The one shown was done in beige. Once applied, it mimics the look of hand painted lettering and will last for years.  Definately better than the curb!


1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! As is your boys room! I never did get my Mother's day stuff figured out. Sorry about that. By the way, I had you on my reader but now I am officially "following" you. :)
    Thanks for the giveaway chance!

    ReplyDelete