We love our Momma's

We love our momma's don't we!  Sure, sometimes they drive us crazy.  But, most of the time they're knock-your-socks-off amazing.  This saying pretty much sums up how I feel about my own mom.  She's such a sweet Grandma. 


 Just last week she surprised my boys through Easter Cards in the mail.  They came complete with stickers tucked inside.  She does so many little things that make life special.  


In honor of all the amazing moms out there, I designed these little plaques just in time for the Mother of all holidays (ok, it's really late, sorry).


There's a stack in my Etsy shop waiting to be given to some well deserving MOMs.

3 comments:

  1. PLEASE PLEASE tell me where I can get this and I can get it by christmas. We just found out and I think this would be the best christmas gift ever for my mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you make these but instead of grandma can it say nana? Please email me at caseydawn@Hotmail.com

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete